Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Omo!Chicken's 2nd Outlet Grand Opening

Omo! Chicken provides korean fried chicken. Actually, in easy way, I could say it is marinated chicken wings, fried with healthy canola oil.
First opened in Gandaria City. I once been there, let me tell you a bit. When I was there, basically I wanted to try it, so I just came in and walking toward to the cashier to order. The waitress in front of the outlet didn't greet me, but that's okay, I saw her talking to other customer anyway. After I pay, I got a seat and started to eat my dishes. In the end, my dishes was finish and I went out. I took their flyer, in order to give it to my cousin. You know what I saw? 20% discount!! Only by bring the flyer. The flyer was there and the waitress didn't give me. She even hide it from me when I first came in! :(
So bad, I had paid for full price. :(
At home, I check openrice, sometimes I write my review there. And I found 30% discount for Omo! Chicken just by print the voucher!!! OMG. I was like sad. Okay, I am lebay. (act too much).hahaha.
But you know, I love special thing (read:discount). wahahaha.
Felt disappointed, I emailed their cust service. And TARAAAA! They gave me 1 combo package for FREE! Wah! I loved this. *big grin*
Thank you Omo! Chicken. hihi :))

Last 23 July 2011, they opened their second outlet at Central Park. I got the invitation. Yeiy me! When I came, there was a big crowd of people. And we're all in RED. Wohoo!



We got buffet menu, and I could eat as much as I wanted.muahahaha


This was my (paper) plate. I took these all. hihi. Look! Hearty seaweed rice. They had 3 flavors for the chicken wings. Soya, tomato, and spicy. I love the soya one. It tasted balance and nice. The spicy one was really spicy. HOOOT.
Seaweed rice was savory and yummy. The rice was cooked in a right softness, mixed with anchovy and nori. :9

I don't know the name of these Pororo's drink. But their tasted nice. The pink one was strawberry flavored, and the blue one was just sweet. I liked them both. They tasted like Calpico Soda, if you know, but without soda.

Omo! Chicken has chicken curry burger. Here, they served it by cut it into bite size, so we could just take and eat it in one bite. But usually, they serve it without cut it first.

Not just eating, they had many programs too, like quiz and games. We all had fun. :))

They also gave us goodie bag, filled with a lot of things. I got 1 liter of Dougo Canola Oil, 1 tee with their cute mascot, vouchers of Omo! Chicken and Per Vavoure, a pair of Per Vavour's trousers, and 1 their mascot's doll (it's so cute!!!).

You know what, now I am craving for another Omo! Chicken. Gosh!

If you's like to see their complete menu, please click here.


GANDARIA CITY
MAIN STREET UPPER GROUND - 30
JL. Sultan Iskandar Muda (Arteri Pondok Indah)
Kebayoran Lama. Jakarta Selatan 12240
PHONE: +62.21.2905.2883

CENTRAL PARK MALL - PODOMORO CITY
LEVEL 3 - 121.
Jl. Let. Jend.S. Parman kav.28
Jakarta Barat 11470
PHONE: +62.21.5698.5776

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger