Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bluegrass

Located just right at the opposite of Otel Lobby, Bluegrass succeed to attract my attention. Moreover, one of my friend highly recommend this place.  So I came by and tried some of their menus. Hope I wouldn't disappointed. 


Texas Beef Ribs (150K). It came in a big size, way from my expectation, and it looked good. So first impression was 10. Lets see if this dish could kicked my buds. They have 3 variants of sauce: original, BBQ, and gentlemen jack rare tennessee whiskey. I chose gentlemen jack, and I didn't have any regret. It tasted so good. The meat (beef) was so tender and juicy. Chewing it even seemed effortless. The spices really well-absorbed. It came with mashed potato which also tasted good and went very well with the tasty meat. For the matter of size, this dish could be shared for 2-4 persons.





Asparagus Bacon Puff Pastry (60K). As I ever said, I love puff pastry. Interested with this one, so I dared myself to try. And I loved it! Savory puff pastry and salty bacon, plus half done egg yolks combined with crunchy asparagus could bring heaven to me. 




Granny's Apple Pie (55K). Yup, it's double crust pie with apple and spices filling. The crust was (of course) crispy and the filling has soft texture and strong cinnamon taste. Came with a bowl of vanilla ice cream which went well with the pie. This wasn't my favorite, but I was quiet satisfied with it. 









Bluegrass Bar & Grill
Komp. Epicentrum
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said
Kuningan, Jakarta
Phone : 021-29941660


Twitter : @BluegrassBnG




2 comments:

Unknown said...

For me is hard to choose between otel lobby or bluegrass. I want both of them :)

sara said...

Me too! They both have yummy dishes. Argh, me craving for some more!hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger