Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kopitiam

Lately, name "kopitiam" has something. You could find it everywhere. This is the first kopitiam I saw in malls; Kopitiam. 

Fried 

Fried Carrot Cake (36K). When it's warm, there's a little crispiness in the carrot cake's skin. Unfortunately, it went away after it became cold. The taste was nice, sweet and savory. Just like another fried carrot cake, like what I expected. 




French Toast Kaya (28K). Actually I was hoping for toasted bread with kaya jam in the middle. But apparently they had some surprise. The bread was dipped into egg and been fried pan, it tasted not bad at all. the bread was puffy, and no egg smell. The kaya jam was a big surprise to me. Looks like thousand island mayo, but it tasted lighter and not thick. So bad I couldn't find any hint of kaya. :( 
Another surprise is, it came with french fries! Yes, french fries. To be honest, when I ordered french kaya toast, I was hoping for something to tickle my buds and sweet tooth. No wonder I got french fries. Well, not that I didn't like french fries, it was just......unsual. :)




Ice Cappucino (27.5K).  A glass of coffee is good to start the day. As it was a hot day, so I prefer iced coffee. Turned out it was good, and the coffee was not too strong, so I have no problem with my stomach. :)




Earl grey Tea (16K). Tea is coffee's direct competitor. I chose earl grey tea. They had Dilmah's. :)



Kopitiam
Alam Sutra Boulevard Kav 21
Living World, Serpong G27, 
Tangerang
021- 9969 5522

Grand Indonesia, West Mall LG - 15, 
Jl. MH. Thamrin No.1
(021) 23581862


Central Park, LG, 
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 28


Mall Taman Anggrek, Ground Floor #G78, 
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 21
(021) 5609732


The East Building, Lobby Fl, 
Jl. Lingkar Mega Kuningan


Pondok Indah Mall 1, First Floor #FC06 Area 51 (Food Lounge), 
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok 3 B,






2 comments:

Jenz said...

Yg gw paling suka di 'Kopitiam' ini breakfast packagenya.. sangat mengenyangkan :)
Btw ini kemaren2 sempet heboh gara2 'kopitiam' ini, gara2 kata kopitiam dipatenkan (yg sebenernya ga bisa), jadinya banyak kopitiam2 lain yg terancam ngga bisa mematenkan kopitiam mereka.

sara said...

Iyaaaa, tp kaya jam nya aneh.hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger