Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mr. Curry PIM 2


Call me reckless blogger, cause I am. Lol. Apparently I've just realised that I haven't posted this post.  
Mr.Curry has opened their new branch at PIM 2 last December 2011. Located near Pasta de Waraku. 
Not just new place, they also offer new menu. 


The ambience was exactly the same with Mr. Curry GI. Yeah, that's their signature. 


Salmon Carpaccio. It looked very fresh. I could smell a hint of sesame oil in it. I love clear salad. The lettuce was crunchy, proved that it was fresh. The salmon also not fishy. Nice! 


Korokoro Tofu. I looooooved this. It was simply just deep fried silk tofu. But it was soft and nice. They spread some seasoning to give it some tastes. 


 
j
 
Assorted Mushroom Omurice. It was so creamy and buttery. Actually it was delicious, but I got myself nausea when ate it too much. :(


Chicken Katsu Curry Rice. Actually it was pretty good. The chicken was moist and tender. You can choose the curry, they had some variants. 




Here are the best part of the dishes which made my day delightful. A Dash of Fruit Splash (top) and Matcha Karamba (bottom). I loved the matcha! Yeah, I'm not a big fan of greentea, but this one was different. The ice cream was light and not too sweet. Then dorayaki was soft and cute (see the heart shape). The  honey toast was me-love-it-completely. 


Mr. Curry, Japanese Curry & Sweet House
Pondok Indah Mall 2
Restaurant Row, Level 3
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah, Jakarta
Ph: +6221 75920666
http://www.ismayagroup.com/mrcurry
http://www.facebook.com/iloveMrCurry

3 comments:

Tikka.hadi said...

i tried Assorted Mushroom Omurice and korokoro tofu at GI. i love both. hehe ^0^ after read thus blog i wanna eat korokoro tofu again :p

Unknown said...

the dessert is sooo cute. I never try mr curry, i have to go there


ohmygoodfood.blogspot.com

sara said...

@Tikka: I want it too! lol :D

@Oh my good food: You should. Try their hanito bread. :D

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger