Saturday, July 9, 2011

Izzi Pizza

Izzi Pizza is one of famous pizza stall in Jakarta. So, not awkward if I wanted to try it. Well, I once tried it, but forgot already how did it taste.lol.
SO here I was. Coming back to the corner where I first saw Izzi Pizza. hahaha
I went to the Menteng one. Since I came at about 11am, the place was still vacant. Some people came not long after I came in.

BBQ Chicken Wings (45K). I can't believe I ordered this. As this was the most expensive appetizer they had, I hoped for something.....err... much better than this. Let me explain more. The BBQ sauce was yucky. Tasted like they put bottled-BBQ-sauce which sold at supermarket. The chicken was horrible. The skin was wet, I bet they boiled it, not fried it. Plus, it tasted like instant-chicken-wing which sold in freeze at supermarket. As conclusion, I can say it was like boiled instant chicken wing with bottled BBQ sauce, and all without being processed. How can they sell something like this?!

I forgot the name, but I'm pretty sure it was large pizza with sausage, beef, and pepperoni as toppings. And it costed me about 115K IDR. Darn! Well, it was much edible than the chicken wings. But the sausages (cut into small pieces) was not good. Maybe the made it homemade or something. Because it tasted different with the ones in supermarket. Now I know why they just use many instant ingredients. Hmm..

I ordered cold chocolate, and guess what came into my face? It's milo. Oh geez. They made me pay 20K IDR just for a small glass of Milo. (The glass was only about 20cm tall and 8cm diameter anyway)
Plus, the Milo was not perfectly melted. There was still some part that unmelted or not well-stired.

To summarize all above, I can say Izzi Pizza needs a lot of improvements.

  • Pondok Indah Plaza I
  • Blok UA 64 Metro Pondok Indah, Jakarta
  • (021) 750 7220

Cilandak Town Square
Letjend. Tb Simatupang Kav 17 -
(0)21 7592 0222

Gedung Sentra Pancoran
JL. MT Haryono Kav. 1. Jakarta Selatan


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger