Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Smell of Yummy Christmas

Heyho Readers! 

Lots of my firsts came in this year. Without noticing much, this year is nearly passed. A bitter sweet year of mine reminds me of a chocolate cake. It's dark, sweet, lovely, and makes me craving for more. :) 
I also can't hide my excitements for next year. I've been planning tons of resolutions though. A little secret, I'm planning to resign from the company I'm working for. Hopefully I could create something better in future.

Thank you for keep reading my blog during this awesome 2013. See you in 2014. 
At last, have a yummy Christmas and scrumptious New Year! Keep eating, stay awesome! 


XOXO,

Sara Rozelina
Author of YummyForDummy.asia


This is a cake from Dapur Cokelat 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Indonesian Food Blogger based in Jakarta Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger